Do you love to organize complex events? Can you imagine touching every corner of the globe with beauty by helping equip artists to serve cross-culturally?
Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to awaken the world to God's beauty. Incarnate is our flag-ship training. Completely redesigned and improved, the next Incarnate will be held in January 2022 over 4 months in multiple locations.
We've got the program and connections. We just need a manager. Could that be you?
Minimum Preferred Requirements
- Experience in event management
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Familiarity with budgeting and financial tracking
- I work effectively whether face-to-face or virtually.
- I have strong organization skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- I have strong written communication skills.
- I can work well across denominations, cultures, OM entities and other organisations.
- I am aware of the communication differences between cultures and strive to learn more.
- I can learn new management processes and software quickly.
- I love administration—creating structures and managing processes so that logistics run smoothly.
- I am organized and notice details.
- I am a self-starter and problem-solver.
- I enjoy coordinating information and communications on behalf of a team.
- I enjoy answering people's questions and guiding them through a process.
- I enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- I love seeing far-, near-, and same-culture artists trained and released into mission.
Summary of Key Result Areas
- Develop Administrative Procedures
- Support the Incarnate Leadership Team
- Manage the Application Process
- Manage Event Logistics
- Support Base Development