If you are a thoughtful, energetic and practicing artist who loves to shape God-honouring collaborations – then step this way.
The Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to spark beautiful worship and witness to Jesus among the world's least reached.
Your part will be to co-lead the Inspiro Arts Alliance by ensuring our staff and the artists we support are thriving on mission.
Connect, empower and care for artists globally to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers (VCJF) among the least reached.
Key Result Areas
- Be an inspiration for artists on mission throughout Inspiro Arts Alliance;
- Help lead Inspiro Arts Alliance;
- Ensure Inspiro staff members thrive at their work,
- Ensure artists globally are intentionally and effectively connected to the Alliance,
- Ensure Alliance Artists have access to everything they need to thrive at our shared mission to see VCJF among the least reached.
Clarifications for Shared Leadership
This is the leadership role for the People Division of the Inspiro Arts Alliance. This role is also a part of the Leadership Team for the whole of Inspiro Arts Alliance. The Leadership Team is led by the Inspiro Director and includes the directors for the divisions of People, Partners and Resources.
- Active and accomplished artistically;
- Articulate and winsome in discussing beauty, art, theology, worship, witness;
- Familiar with the broadness and distinctive qualities of good art;
- Able to successfully navigate a varied-culture context;
- Experience leading and managing a team;
- Able to thrive in leading a distributed team;
- Competent in Microsoft 365's suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams;
- Able to become proficient in OM & Inspiro's IT systems (Caleb, Virtuous, etc.).
- Pursuing Beauty;
- Prizing Incarnational Community;
- Pastoring artists;
- Systems that help connect, develop and empower people;
- Effectively planning and running events (both physical and virtual);
- Corporate prayer.